Most people think its kids who say silly things to their parents, but sometimes parents also make annoying comments which could have a major impact on the kids. There are certain phrases that almost every parent might have said (at least once) to their child.
- You will Understand When You are Older: Most parents think their kids are too young to understand right now. They usually say, “You will get it when you will get into real world”.
- Mother Knows the Best: Whether it is about choosing your clothes or a life partner, according to mothers, they know the best.
- If your Best Friend Jumps off a cliff, would you do that too?: Parents use this phrase when you compare your situation with your best buddy. You cannot even say “Of course not, I am not an idiot”.
- You don’t Know what Hard Work Is: You are studying for classes, doing part-time jobs and making friends for life, but according to parents, you still don’t know the meaning of hard work.
- Money Doesn’t Grow on Trees: Almost every child on the planet has heard the phrase from their parents. So, next time before asking for some cash, remember money doesn’t grow on trees.
- You can’t have a Boyfriend/Girlfriend: you can party with your friends. Go on a tour with them and even can date someone, but you cannot have a boyfriend/girlfriend.
- Don’t talk if You Have Nothing Nice to Say: It makes sense when you have nothing at all to say. Sometimes, there are things that are required to be said, but parents don’t think so, always.