Your resume was good enough to get you selected on an interview, but still they rejected you. Why? Sometimes, your answers do not satisfy the interviewer. Here are 7 lines that play a major role to force an interviewer not to select you. These lines are usually said by a person during interview.
1. Before we start the interview session, will you please tell me about the salary your company will offer me? I will not proceed if you are offering me less salary than my expectations.
2. You must consider my work experience before beginning the interview.
3. Please don’t ask me any personal questions and if you will ask, I will not answer.
4. It is important to put your phone on silent during interview. When your phone rings, you sometime say, “I’m sorry, I need to take this call”.
5. Can we speed this up? I have another interview scheduled and I have planned to arrive there on time.
6. I am the best and your company will never find an employee like me.
7. Are we done with the interview? Is it a yes or no?