Festival means celebration. No matter where you go around the world, you will find people of every age enjoying the good party. Here are seven of the most colorful festivals around the world that are celebrated by millions of people.
1. Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta in New Mexico: It is a yearly festival of hot air balloons that takes place in Albuquerque of New Mexico. During the fest, many balloons lift off and color the blue sky.
2. The Rio de Janeiro Carnival in Rio de Janeiro: This festival is among the most amazing events around the globe. Street parades and samba dance, popular dance of Brazil, make the event the memorable one.
3. La Feria de Abril in Sevilla: The festival is among the most colorful fairs of the world which is celebrated annually in Seville of Spain. The fest was celebrated in 1847. Men and women wear set pattern of clothes during the festival.
4. The Chinese New Year: China is a colorful country. The Chinese New Year fest is celebrated for about 15 days. The festival parade features dragon dances, band marches and performances of martial arts.
5. Saint Patrick’s Festival in Dublin: The festival is marked by greening the city. Adding to that, street performances and music makes the festival worth attending.
6. Holi in India: Nothing is more colorful than Holi fest in India. It is a festival of colors. Holi is celebrated in March throughout the country.
7. Carnivale de Venezia in Venice: It is the most colorful and oldest festival of Europe. The festival attracts millions of tourists every year. The festival was started in 14th century.