When you are in office, you try to impress your boss. You do your job perfectly, but sometimes, your boss doesn’t acknowledge your hard work. Here are some ways that can help you in impressing a tough boss.
1. The boss is always right. Never argue with your boss. There may be situations, when you will have suggestions to give. That time, make sure you are not arguing with your boss.
2. Don’t arrive at office late. Always try to be the first one to be in the office. Showing early at office means you have focus on clock.
3. A number of employees fail to perform their basic tasks. When you are at office, do your job well.
4. Make sure you are getting feedback from your boss. You can fix a one-on-one meeting with him.
5. An individual with negative attitude attracts more negativity. You will face many ups and downs in your workplace. Make sure you are with positive attitude in office.
6. You are giving your best, but sometimes best isn’t enough and you are needed to take a softer approach to warm up to your boss.
7. To make your boss acknowledge your work, share your ideas with him. You can also share your institutional knowledge with him.