Office is a place where you spend a number of hours daily. Office life has its own pros and cons, but there are many things that happen with almost everyone who get a new office job.
1. While working at office, you suddenly realize that you have started loving caffeine. You love to take tea or coffee to concentrate on your work.
2. You have two types of people around you: one who stays cool in every situation and the others who are aggressive all the time.
3. When your boss messages you to come and see him in his office, you start assuming you have done something wrong and you’re about to be fired.
4. Your Facebook account shows too many friend requests from your colleagues.
5. While working in an office, you develop a work tone and you use it with people outside your office.
6. To stay connected with friends outside you office, you begin using your work email as your personal email.
7. ‘Lunch time’ becomes the best time of the day for you. You think your life changes during lunch time.
8. You develop a crush in office. You stare at their face even when you are working. You make excuses to talk to them.
9. You found that someone is talking against you. Suddenly, you start making bond with people against that person.
10. You come to know about personal lives of your colleagues.