No doubt babies are cute and different from adults. Here are some of the facts about babies that you probably didn’t know.
1. Every three seconds a baby took birth and keeps the world going round.
2. A human baby can have over sixty more bones than an adult.
3. On birth, a very young child does not have kneecaps. They have a structure of cartilage that looks like kneecaps.
4. Babies first recognize the voice and smell of their mom almost immediately after the birth. Identifying the mother visually could take a few weeks longer.
5. Newborn babies can just see in black and white for a few months.
6. Babies can’t cry technically because they are not able to produce tears. For the first few weeks, babies just scream.
7. Babies grow mustaches when they are in the womb. Over a month, mustache spreads over baby’s entire body.
8. According to a survey, breastfeeding a baby could be helpful in reducing a woman’s risk of developing Alzheimer’s disease by about 22%.
9. Babies born in May weigh more that babies who born in other months of the year.
10. Sometimes, new born babies sleep with their eyes open.