Here is the list of 7 revitalizing foods for your body and brain:
1. Almonds are like nature’s gifted multi-vitamin. They have tons of macronutrients and micronutrients, and are great for brain function, energy, skin health, muscle building, anemia, impotency, diabetes, and so much more!
2. Coconut Oil is one of the healthiest fats on the planet. It is a must-add for many people. The benefits of Coconut Oil are a laundry-list of ‘Wows’. You just can’t afford to miss coconut oil.
3. Turmeric, also known as Curcumin, is perhaps the most powerful herb ever discovered. With anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, and anti-viral properties, it is very healthy. It also has chronic disease-fighting abilities and has been shown to be fairly effective in preventing and treating both cancer and dementia, mainly in Alzheimer’s disease.
4. Fish mainly fatty fish like salmon, tuna, mackerel, and sardines, are the perfect option for overall health. Packed with muscle-building protein and brain-improving fat, it is a perfect combination of brawn and brains.
5. Besides being very delicious, Blueberries are also an extremely healthy body and brain snack as well. They’ve been studied and found to be a very strong antioxidant and brain cell rejuvenator.
6. Ginger is a wonder-herb. It is quite similar to Turmeric in terms of effectiveness. It has a number of the same powerful disease and infection-fighting abilities as Curcumin. Ginger is a proven super-food.
7. Eggs are packed with protein, minerals, and vitamins, and offer a great blend of body and brain support. Its high protein content is quite similar to fish and provides essential muscles building ingredients and equally important amino acids for brain function.