Do you love learning new things? If yes, then here are the things you can relate to:
1. You never hesitate to move out of your comfort zone. You always embrace discomfort as you know the path to success leads through hardship and countless obstacles.
2. You have accepted the fact that change is the only constant thing in life. Lifelong learners welcome change, as they know that with change comes opportunities, and thus they stay open minded about making a shift.
3. You never miss any opportunity to grow. Instead of spending your free time laying on couch and watching TV, you prefer doing something creative and practical. You know the fact that every wasted minute is gone forever.
4. You understand that health is wealth. They know that the body is temple. In order to make it flourish for a long time, lifelong learners train regularly, move a lot and eat healthy.
5. You read on a daily basis. Lifelong learners love to get lost in books and do it regularly.
6. You have a lot of passions. Variety of passions indicates that you love to progress. Lifelong learners by practicing diverse skills, give themselves an advantage over the rest of the people.
7. You have a habit of challenging yourself with specific goals. You know that in order to grow in life you are required to set aims and achieve them.
8. You believe that it’s never too late to start something.
9. You attend various courses. In the present era you don’t need to spend penny on courses as you can directly learn from internet, all thanks to technology. Lifelong learners spend time in going through new courses.
10. You work hard and love to experience the constant growth and improvement.