Flying a plane isn’t everyone’s cup of tea, but sometimes it becomes even difficult to sit inside a plane going to land on a dangerous airport. They are the most extreme and hazardous airports because of some non conventional features.
1. Tenzing-Hillary Airport in Nepal: This airport is the most dangerous airport in the world. With a fall of 9,200 feet, the airport does not have any radar or navigation devices and the pilot only depends on what he sees from cockpit.
2. Toncontín International Airport in Honduras: This airport is among the most thrilling airports around the globe. The airport has a very short runway and mountains surrounding it make things difficult for a pilot while landing.
3. Gustaf III Airport in Saint Barthélemy: If you are among the people who love to have spine-tingling adventure, then you must sit inside a plain landing on Gustaf III Airport. It has tight angles, short landing strip, hills and unusual wind conditions.
4. Princess Juliana International Airport in St. Maarten: The airport is a hotspot for people who love to watch close landings. The plane lands very close to the beach. Some brave tourists come to see the phenomenon.
6. Kai Tak Airport in Hong Kong: The airport had low-flying routes through the city which made it difficult for pilots to land a plane. Due to the dangers, the airport was shot down after more than a decade.
7. Courchevel Airport in France: Those with fears of flying should not sit inside a plane landing on France’s Courchevel Airport. The airport has been put in the list of the most dangerous airports around the world because of its extremely short uphill runway.