Live life to the fullest, travel and explore as much as you can. Here are some of the incredible travel experiences you should have once in your life:
1. Heli-skiing in Girdwood, Alaska: Now if you have enough skills and bald courage, heli-skiing is one of the life changing experiences! Named as best for “Off-the-beaten-path powder hounds with an aversion to glamour” by Nat Geo, Girdwood has loads of incredible hills and off-pistes where you can be the first one to shake off the powder.
2. Throw tomatoes at La Tomatina in Spain: Spain’s brightest feast is actually a week-long festival also featuring music bands, parades, dancing, and loads fireworks.
3. Dive at the Great Barrier Reef: 2,600km of fascinating coral formations of all shapes and colors, diving at the Great Barrier Reef is like getting into another universe!
4. Swim at the infinity pool at Marina Bay Sands in Singapore: Needless to say how mind-blowing the views of the Singapore skyline are, right? Staying at Marina Bay Sands is a pretty expensive pleasure with prices starting from S$632 (US$ 479) per night. But it’s all worth to splurge at least once in your life!
5. Climb Kilimanjaro in Tanzania: Hiking up over 6,000 meters will not be easy, yet if you can make it – this incredible experience will never bleach through the time. There are eleven main routes to attempt for reaching the summit ranging from 5 days up to two weeks.
6. Cross the Salar de Uyuni salt flats in Bolivia: If you ever wondered where the sky meets the earth, it’s here at the Salar de Uyuni – a 9,000sq km mirror made of salt platters covered with water in rainy season (December to April) or becoming an arctic white patchwork desert during dry season.
7. Catch the sunrise at Taj Mahal in Agra: A symbol of eternal love and devotion, the Taj Mahal gets fabulously colored during early morning hours. Besides, it’s one of those times when you can see the least crowds.
8. Go on a safari in Tanzania: Boasting one of the biggest national parks in Serengeti and 16 national parks in total, Tanzania is the perfect place to watch the annual wildebeest migration.