Relationships can be tricky. The right one can take you places, and the wrong one, well, it can leave you shattered. However, there is one good thing about a bad relationship it teaches us a lot. A relationship gone bad, gives us the much-needed reality check in life.
1. Bad relationship is important to get a reality check on what love really is. Just like life, love doesn’t always go the way you want it to be, but one thing for sure it will take us to the place or person that is best for us.
2. This experience is must to remind us not to settle for someone who doesn’t treat us well. You can’t just keep on ignoring his habit of lying and disrespecting, it is not at all a good idea. We don’t need to settle for anyone who doesn’t treat us well because we deserve so much better than that.
3. We get to realize the value of our family, friends and thank them for always being there with us with unconditional love. They are the ones who still stand by us and support us in everything we do. Such kind of testing times make our relationship with them stronger.
4. We get to understand relationship better, and learn about what works for us and what not. We now know what we actually want from our partner and what we are better without.
5. We learn to say no in life. Often times, we hesitate to say no to people we love or are attached with. A bad relationship teaches us to stand up for ourselves and say no.
6. It gives us a chance to rediscover ourselves. Any relationship that we are into helps us get to know ourselves better. It might end on a bad note, but we come out a better person.
7. Bad relationship makes you stronger. We realize that the relationship actually made us a better and stronger person.
8. To be independent in a real sense. We often jump from one relationship to another and forget what being independent feels like. Remember, you don’t need a man to make you happy.