People say you’re emotional, but maybe you just feel things. There’s nothing wrong with being a sensitive creature, in fact there’s a lot to be said for it.
1. You are very observant. You’re very much a detail-oriented person and notice every little nuance.
2. Your emotions are vivid, practically palpable. You can move easily, whether it is through a play, a movie, a book, or simply an interaction on the street.
3. According to the Huffington Post, people who are highly sensitive may tend to avoid team sports, where there’s a sense that everyone is watching their every move.
4. Working from home is the wonderful idea for you, as you get to control the environment, and you find that you work best that way. When you have to work in office you feel like having your own cubicle.
5. For that reason, it’s very difficult for you to say “no” to anything. You sometimes are so afraid of hurting or offending someone that you find yourself saying “yes” to everything, even when you would strongly prefer not to.
6. You can often tell what someone’s feeling, or when something’s wrong with those you love. HSP’s tend to be highly intuitive. Since you’re so in tune with your feelings, you can also pick up on the feelings of those you love.
7. You can’t take criticism even the thought of it is terrible to you. You try your level best to avoid it. This leads to people-pleasing, and trying your hardest to always make sure everyone likes you and is happy with you.
8. Deep down, you’re afraid of offending people, so you make sure to always mind your manners until you feel 100% comfortable with someone. Once you open up, you become an open book.