You must have heard a lot of people saying that they feel like they don’t have enough time. Here are the reasons why they feel so:
1. They are negative thinkers and have bad attitudes in life. People, who always say that they don’t have time or are too busy to read, workout, travel, etc., won’t have time to do those things. Instead, the people with positive mindset, organized, are able to do much more.
2. They don’t rise early in the morning. The modern world we live in runs largely on a 9-to-5 schedule. If you wake up early, you get an advantage over people who sleep in.
3. They don’t prioritize stuff in life. Most people have a prioritization problem. They don’t rank tasks in order of importance or make decisions on what’s most important in their lives, due to which they often miss the most important deeds and always feel like there are not enough hours in a day.
4. Poor time management. They don’t budget and track their time and thus end up wondering where the time has gone and can’t understand why they accomplish so little at the end of each workday.
5. They are not at all organized in life. People who are disorganized not only waste time looking for misplaced items, but also lower their productivity and hinder their chances for success.
6. They get easily distracted from their core goals and end up lamenting that they never have enough time.
7. They multitask a lot. A lot of people think that they are getting more done and saving time by multitasking, but as per a number of studies they’re not the brilliant multitaskers they think are. Multitasking damages health and brain.