More than eight hours in front of a computer, five or six days a week can take a toll on your body. It is important to follow a routine to stay healthy at workplace. Here are some of the ways which can help you in staying healthy at office.
1. When you are at your workplace, germs thrive on your hands and can easily cause infection. To stay away from health problems, make sure you are washing hands regularly. Always keep a hand sanitizer on your desk.
2. The snacks you place on your desk before the lunch can add several calories to your daily diet. Those unhealthy snacks can leave you with some unwanted pounds. It is important to make sure that you are not eating the foods that can make you feel sick.
3. You may be super busy during your office hours, but make sure your desk is clean. Before leaving your desk in the evening, discard all the used tissues and ensure that your dustbin is clean.
4. It is important to stay well-hydrated. It is linked to your productivity, energy levels and overall health. Make sure you are drinking enough water. Get a large water bottle before starting your work in the morning and refill it throughout the day.
5. To stay healthy at work, make sure that you are taking breaks. Breathe in the fresh air or walk for five minutes. Taking breaks in during your work hours will keep you healthy.