There are several companies in the world that are famous for their names. They don’t need any introduction as people know about them. Here are five of the most valuable brands across the globe.
5. International Business Machines (IBM): The computer hardware company is headquartered in Armonk. The company is well known for manufacturing and marketing computer hardware and software. The company founded by Charles Ranlett Flint serves in about 170 countries.
4. Coca-Cola: Who don’t the brand ‘Coca-Cola’? The maker of soft drink is famous for selling soft drinks in stores, restaurants, and vending machines in different regions of the world. The beverages company was founded in 1892 by Asa Griggs Candler.
3. Google: Mountain View, California, headquartered technology company, Google, provides Internet related services and products. Larry Page and Sergey Brin are the founders of the company which has about 55,419 employees.
2. Microsoft: Bill Gates is the founder of Microsoft, the world’s largest PC software company. Microsoft offers software products and operating systems. The company, which was founded about four decades ago, has more than
128, 070 employees.
1. Apple: Apple phones are always in the wish list of mobile junkies. The technology company is headquartered in Cupertino. The company is known for the best and user-friendly inventions.