High Blood Pressure or hypertension is a condition where heart is forced to work properly in order to send proper amount of blood to every part of the body. There are many causes of this situation of some of them are as follows:
1. Stress: Stress is linked to a number of health problems and high blood pressure is one of them. When a person is under stress from a very long time, he/she can face the situation of hypertension because in the case of stress, heart is forced to work at fast rate.
2. Alcohol: Excessive amount of alcohol is always dangerous as it can lead a person to face hypertension.
3. Cigarette Smoking: Inhaling a lot of smoke not only damages your lungs but it also lead to conditions like high blood pressure.
4. Too Much Sugar: If you are consuming too much sweet stuff then be ready to face heath problems. Too much sugar can be bad for you blood pressure.
5. Obesity: You may have noticed that obese individuals usually have problem of high blood pressure. An overweight person has a lot of negative cholesterol which is hazardous for your health.
6. Sleep Apnea: It is a sleep disorder described by breaks in breathing. The problems could further lead to high blood pressure.
7. Family History of Hypertension: If you have a family history of high blood pressure, then there are very high chances that you will develop the condition.