The world looks different from a photographer’s point of view. Photographers always have a bucket list of places that they want to shoot before they die. Here are some of the stunning tourists attractions that a photographer will surely want to shoot.
1. Venice (Italy): The city is built on a number of islands in a marshy lagoon in the Adriatic Sea. It has amazing locations that can be perfect spots for a photographer. The most amazing thing about the city is that there are no cars, and if you want to see the beauty of the place, you have to use boats.
2. Antarctica: It is the planet’s southernmost continent. Water, rock and ice make the place simply stunning. If you are a photographer, you will see countless views to capture. You will find peace as no one lives there except some researchers.
3. Machu Picchu (Peru): Machu Picchu is the most viewed location of Peru. The historical place was discovered in 1911. High mountains, historical structures and stone houses will make you feel like the earth is a wonderful place.
4. Taj Mahal (India): It is a white marble mausoleum located in Agra, India. Taj Mahal was built by Mughal emperor Shah Jahan for his wife. It is also among the seven wonders around the world. If you are a photographer, you must visit this mausoleum.
5. The Serengeti (Tanzania): If you a photographer, you must have heard about the Serengeti region. The geographical region in Africa provides a great experience to a tourist. During your visit to this place, you will get the opportunity to see the wildness through your camera.
6. Ta Prahm Temple (Cambodia): The temple at Angkor is also called Rajavihara. The world’s largest religious structure offers you to have a glance of history. The temple was left in the same condition as it was found years ago.
7. Cedar Mesa (Utah): This place in San Juan County offers photographers amazing option to capture. After getting a permit, you can visit this place and shoot some of the most stunning views in the world.