There comes a time in our life we have to move out of our homes, and live alone. That is the time we get to learn a lot of things which books, school etc can’t teach us. Here are the things you can relate to if you are living alone:
1. You can’t just keep the stuff wherever you want when living with others in a flat or as a paying guest. You need to understand that it is not your home and you have to learn to adjust.
2. You get to know the importance of your family, the ones whom you earlier used to say “leave me alone”.
3. You are no more tempted by fast food and all you long for is “maa ke haath ka khaana”.
4. When you stay alone you understand what life is. You have to do a lot of things even if you don’t want to do them.
5. Nobody pampers you anymore, even if you are going through the worst phase of your life and you are just told that “it happens”.
6. At times you want to cry out loudly but you can’t. It is not for sure that the people around you are your well wishers, so you can’t show your emotions to them.
7. You need to stay alert the whole day about yourself, your belongings, as you just can’t trust anybody.
8. You have all the freedom in life but then you want someone to put restrictions on you, to scold you and guide you. You miss all those boring “bhashans”/ lectures of your parents.