There is no perfect definition of love. It is no less than a powerful drug. Everyone has his own experience based perception about love. We are here with 9 things that will somewhere take you near to what real love is:
1. For true love, you first need to learn how to love yourself. Darling, if you don’t love yourself, how can you expect somebody else to love you.
2. True love is caring for someone without expecting back anything from them. It is unconditional.
3. True love has no bounds. If there is true love between two people they can easily set each other free without any insecurity. And you will see that they will end up together no matter what.
4. True long is a lifelong commitment of being there with somebody in every thick and thin situations of their life.
5. There are no barriers if the love is true. Distances, regularity, fights, arguments, etc. can’t lessen your love for your partner.
6. True love is patience which can be life-long too. You must have heard about love stories wherein lovers got separated but their love never died. This is love, true love.
7. If the love is true you won’t try to change your partner and will accept him/her in the way he/she is. True love is acceptance.
8. Fights are also a sign of true love. We fight, argue with only those people whom we know we can open up to. We can easily pour our heart out without any filters in front of our true love.
9. True love is effortless. You don’t need to put in efforts or prove yourself all you need to do is just go with the flow of life with your partner.