There is a very famous saying ‘no one is going to love you until you don’t love yourself’! The phrase is very true. It is fine if you don’t like someone, but it is not at all good if you are not in love with yourself. To love others, it is important to love yourself. To do so, you have to forget some things and here are some of them:
1. Everyone has a past and it could be good or bad. You have no right to hate yourself for your mistakes in the past. Instead of criticizing yourself, learn from mistakes and enjoy your today.
2. It doesn’t matter how good you are with others, there will be still some people who are not going to love you. You are not living to impress others; so forget trying to make every single person love you. Just live your life.
3. You cannot judge yourself. Let people around you decide what kind of person you are. If you criticize you own actions, how you can expect others not to pass judgment on you.
4. You have your own life and own choices. No one has the right to tell what is good for you and what is not. To love yourself, you have to forget talking permissions from others.
5. Instead of thinking bad things, ask yourself what is good about you. Sometimes, it becomes essential to know what is fabulous in you.
6 During your journey of life, you will meet some people who will try to bring you down. It is your duty to stay away from such individuals.
7. Recognize the things that make you fall in love yourself. Try to find uniqueness in you.
8. Remember, you are not going to get everything in your life. In spite of crying over the things you don’t have, try to stay happy with the things you have.