Interview means stress, confusion and lots of questions. During an interview, some employers choose to go beyond the standard questions and ask some weird questions that surprise the candidate. Here are some those questions:
1. A most common question that is asked to almost every candidate: Why do you want to work with us? You cannot even say ‘because I want to earn lots of money’.
2. Some people are asked about their favorite color and candidates have no idea what color they should pick to get the job.
3. Who is favorite actor? Make sure you know the favorite actor of the interviewer.
4. How you will describe color yellow to a blind? If you want to answer the question, ask the interviewer if the person is blind by birth?
5. There are some candidates who are asked about their breakfast. There is no perfect answer to this question.
6. If you get a chance to be an animal, what animal would you like to be? Do you think you have an answer to this question?