Both these phases of life are the initial steps of the life-long staircase. Both school life and college life are the best parts of a person’s life. Here are some of the differences between these two phases of life:
1. School Life: You are taught the basic etiquettes of life like how to sit, stand, talk, write etc. College Life: This is the time to test the etiquettes you were taught during school time.
2. School Life: Life was tension-free all you need to worry about was your homework and exams.College Life: Future tension steps in your life. You start thinking, worrying about what you will do when the college life gets over.
3. School Life: You can’t afford to bunk the class as you are very young and teachers always have an eye on you.College Life: You start bunking classes often, and use the proxy method when it comes to class attendance.
4. School Life: Long assemblies are so boring. You have to stand for long, listen to thought of the day, teachers and principal lectures etc.College Life: There is nothing like assemblies. You just need to enter the college, attend your college, lectures and go back home.
5. School Life: You have to do everything as per your teachers and have to wear school uniform on all the 6 working days of the week.College Life: Most of the colleges don’t have a dress code and you can wear anything you feel like. And if some colleges have dress code, it is not applicable on all the days.
6. School Life: You can’t take your own decisions and once you enter the school, you have to attend all the classes.College Life: You can take your own decision and if not feeling like attending a boring lecture, you can go home early.