The Asian country is deeply rooted in romance. In the country, romance is not just a part of an individual’s life, but it is also a part of India’s heritage, culture and Bollywood movies. Here are the things which prove that people in India are addicted to romance.
1. The country’s film industry, Bollywood, is the major reason why people in India are in love with romance. A romantic film means a super-hit flick in India. It doesn’t matter what the movie’s genre is, there will be a love story in every movie.
2. Taj Mahal, white marble mausoleum in Agra, is symbol of love. The monument, which is among the Seven Wonders of the World, was built by Mughal emperor Shah Jahan for his wife.
3. Music in India means ‘love songs’. A romantic song is always the lifeline of a film.
4. Wherever you go in India, you will find signs of love. Tress graffiti is very common in parks of the country.
5. You will see couple cuddling in almost every park.
6. Write a romantic novel, publish it in India and it will be among the bestseller books in the country. People in India love to read romantic novels.
7. A lover in India can travel hundreds of miles just to see the face of his/her love.