Life may have given you a number of gifts, but a mother is greatest of them. She is your mother, your best friend and a teacher. She guides you when you are facing problems. Here are some of the lessons that we learn from our mother.
1. To Be Responsible: When you are in trouble, she stays with you and tells you how to face tough times with bravery. When you commit a mistake, she never bailed you out for that. She teaches you a lesson so that you can act responsibly.
2. To Never Give Up: A number of times in life you may have made your mind to give up on something, but it was your mother who motivated you and told you to keep trying. She encouraged you by saying that you can do anything in your life.
3. Not to Complicate Things in Life: Our mother has taught has that every problem has a solution and to see that, it is important not to complicate things in life. It is your responsibility to look through the problems.
4. Give Love to Everyone: When you are upset, you yell at her. Other members of the house do that too, but she never complaints. She gives love to everyone without demanding anything in return.
5. To Stay Committed: When she promises to cook your favorite food, she stays committed. She has a lot of things to do, but still, she prepares a delicious meal for you just because she had promised you.
6. To Do Multitasking: No one is better than a mother when it comes about multitasking. Sometimes, we wonder how she could do that. She manages her house work, her family time and time to look after us.