An inspirational movie leaves a good impression on you. The true story of the movie encourages you and tells you how to face tough times. Here is a list of seven inspirational movies that you must see at least once in your life:
1. Forrest Gump: The 1994 film stars Tom Hanks. The movie is based on the life of a guy ‘Forrest Gump’ who has a restricted life. He is a college football star and takes part in Vietnam War. He will inspire you with his childlike optimism.
2. The Pursuit of Happyness: The film depicts the story of a single father who is in trouble. He with his son has no place to go. The 2006 film is real life story of Chris Gardner and shows how a father creates a better life for his son.
3. The Shawshank Redemption: Director Frank Darabont’s film ‘The Shawshank Redemption’ was released in 1994. The movie features a man, Andy Dufresne (played by Tim Robbins), who has been falsely sentenced in jail for the murder of his wife. The movie is the story of Andy Dufresne.
4. The Wolf of Wall Street: The movie is based on the life of a former stockbroker Jordan Belfort. The 2013 film starring Leonardo DiCaprio shows how a stockbroker becomes a motivational speaker.
5. Schindler’s List: The 1993 film is based the true story of a business from Germany, Oskar Schindler. He employs many Jewish workers during World War II. He protects his workers and his factories.
6. It’s a Wonderful Life: If you have not watched this 1946 film, then you should definitely watch it. The movie shows how the life of individuals around you would be without you.
7. Seabiscuit: The list would be incomplete without this inspiring story of a horse trainer and a businessman who team up to train a racehorse.