A life of a teenage is never easy. Like adults, they also have to go through a lot of troubles. If you are a teenager in India, you have to deal with some extra problems. Here are some of those problems:
1. When you are an Indian teen, you can’t decide what you should eat what you shouldn’t. You are always too young to drink a beer and too aged to buy a cotton candy.
2. Every day, you have to impress your parents in order to get extra pocket money.
3. You cannot decide you career choice. You have to study what your parents think is good for you.
4. Your parents want you to study all the time, but your friends want you to party with them. Both are important for you, so you can’t decide what to do.
5. People around you keep on judging your activities. You think a thousand times before attempting a new thing.
6. You must have more than hundred points to prove that your friends are not spoiling you. For a night out, you have to prove that you are not going to do something illegal.
7. Nobody understands you. You are considered too young to take decisions for yourself.