There are a number of people in the world who think they didn’t have a great childhood just because their parents did not give them enough attention. It usually happens with kids who have young siblings. Here are some of the perks of being the youngest in the family:
1. Your parents never scold you for your mistakes. Your elder siblings often become the scapegoat for your mistakes.
2. You are always close to every family member. They gift you several toys and candies.
3. You always feel secured when your elders siblings are around you. They protect you when you are outside the home.
4. You get what you ask for. Your elder siblings sometimes feel jealous just because you get everything without any hard work.
5. When you are the youngest, you feel that love is always in the air. Everyone is excited to pamper you.
6. You have more freedom than your elder siblings.
7. You learn new things from your siblings. You learn which mistakes you should not make in the future.
8. You never run out of new clothes. Everyone in the family loves to buy new clothes for you.