Some people follow health tips to live a happy and healthy life. They even don’t know whether those tips are actually healthy or not. Here are some of the health tips that are considered as healthy, but in actual they are not:
1. Some people have perception that we should eat our dinner before 8 pm. But in real, timing of eating does not affect your health.
2. A number of people these days take supplements to fulfill the demand of their body. It is not necessary to take supplements when you are eating healthy foods.
3. Most people think that they should not include fatty foods in their diet as such foods can make them fat. The reality is that fatty foods are necessary as they help in digestion.
4. Some people have misconception that eating snacks in between two meal times makes them fat. But the truth is that, you must eat snacks as salt in them helps in keeping blood sugar up.
5. Some people are advised to avoid carbohydrate, but it could be harmful for them. Carbohydrate is essential for body.
6. Sometimes, individuals suffering from common cold are asked to consume foods rich in Vitamin C. It is not a bad idea to add Vitamin C in food in such situations, but sufferers should also eat other foods too.
7. Some individuals think it is good to exercise till it hurts, which is not good for health.