What are the qualities of a good employee? You will say the employee must be hard working, dedicated and punctual. Yes, but there are some others things that matter when you are working in an organization. These things help you in getting the perks.
1. Your Bond With Your Boss: It doesn’t matter how hard working you are, if you don’t have good relation with your boss, you are not valuing your efforts. It is always helpful to make a good bond with your boss.
2. Your Time Of Arrival: It doesn’t mean you have to arrive early and stay late at office. Be on time and start your work as soon as possible. Don’t leave your seat until you finish your task.
3. Your Relation with Colleagues: To feel good in office, you should have good relationship with your colleagues. It is true that you don’t go to office to make friends, but it is good to share happiness with your colleagues.
4. Leave Your Personal Problems Outside Office: You may have a close friend in your office, but it doesn’t mean you are allowed to share your personal life in office. Don’t mix your personal life with your profession.
5. Your Reputation: To make a successful career, you must have reputation where you are spending eight hours every day.